Thursday, April 30, 2009
Random
Oh! I just remebered something else. So the Jerusalem Center is built on the hill called Mount Scopus, which is right next to the Mount of Olives. Because we are on the top of this hill, pretty much everyone in Jerusalem can see us. So tonight, Kristen Boyd and I went out onto the balcony. We found the lights that are shining on the building and we stood in front of them and made funny shadows and made hand puppets. Then we realized that everyone in Jerusalem just saw our puppet show and our funny shadows. Hehehe it was a crazy thought, but it was way fun to do. Her and I are pretty much famous now, except not. Oh, and we also realized that the security guys watching the cameras of the center were probably like, "What are these girls doing?" hehehe it was fun :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yeah isn't it amazing how the food on international flights is pretty good? i enjoy that! I'm so glad to hear you made it safely over there and can have fun making hand puppets for a whole city! Not many people can say they did that! Keep me posted! love ya, miss ya!
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny Amy! I'm so happy you're loving it over there and I want to go there someday. OK...I'm ready to see some pictures...
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being in the amazing city of Jerusalem! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures....starting with the shadow puppet show for the city. Watch out, Jerusalem! Amy Briggs is here!! :)
ReplyDelete