Aubrey and I riding the horses out of Petra. My camera battery died this morning right when we got there and I had tried to charge it the night before, but I couldn't figure out the plugs (I felt stupid when I found out you just had to turn the adapter sideways)
me poking out from a pillar...it actually took a lot of work to get this photo (don't ask)...in the Roman ruins in Jerash
Another attempt at artistic photography...pillars in the Temple of Arthimis or something at Jerash in the Roman ruins
me poking out from a pillar...it actually took a lot of work to get this photo (don't ask)...in the Roman ruins in Jerash
Another attempt at artistic photography...pillars in the Temple of Arthimis or something at Jerash in the Roman ruins






Looks like you had a great Indiana Jones day. Love your photography! I hope you'll have your blog published into a book so all your photos and journaling can be on the end table in your mother's living room for anyone to browse through. What did you think of all the different languages of the Jesus being baptized scripture around there? And didn't you sing the Primary song, When Jesus Christ was baptized down in the water Jordan...the rest of the day?! What great pics. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI like the Hercules picture!! :)
ReplyDelete