I GOT A HAIRCUT!!!!
So, the night before Egypt I got a hair cut from my good friend Marie. I climbed across everyones' blaconies, climbed over the fence and dropped down on to her garden trellis on here balcony. I then dropped down onto her balcony. We definitely found the security camera. haha oops. Well, Kristen Boyd and she were giving their other two roommates a haircut on their balcony, using their head lamps for light. hehe it was pretty entertaining and ingenious. Marie then cut my hair. It is the shortest I have had my hair since Kindergarten. crazy huh? Well, the hair cut worked great in Egypt. Later that night I went to write my sister and mom and some other people. I grabbed a movie, Anna and the King, and went to write my emails. Well, needless to say it didn't make much progress. The internet stopped working, but I just couldn't bring myself to stop the movie. So basically I stayed up until 3:30 am. haha oops. Did I mention that breakfast was at 5:30 am the next morning? Yea for two hours of sleep!



I love the haircut! Refreshingly cute!
ReplyDeleteSuch adventures- security cameras, climbing over trellis' and balconies.
Mom
Love the hair cut...grossed out by the leg hair :) Looks like you are having a great time over there!!!
ReplyDelete