Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hello again! I haven't had time yet to do more wiht my sweet Egypt trip, because I am still working on my journal from the trip(oops!). Blogging my Egypt trip is kind of big task, but here is my explorer attire and face I had while in Egypt. haha hope you like it. Just wnated to give you something new to look at while you wait for the good stuff to come!


Me in my sweet explorer hat and such on the way from the Valley of the Kings.
p.s. feel free to leave comments...I kind of like comments like missionaries love mail :)

2 comments:

  1. My only comment is - HOLY COW! :) I sure enjoy reading your blog biggs! Looks like you are having a ton of fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean, wait for the good stuff? YOU are the good stuff!! (cute hat:))

    ReplyDelete