PICTURES FROM EGYPT
This is Candace, my roommate in Egypt. She is so happy and funny and just loves life. IT was great rooming with her. We are standing on the third pyramid, which we basically got to climb for a ways (shh! don't tell anyone!). We had lots of fun in Egypt.
Another attempt at an artistic picture. I personally really like it. Oh yeah, it is my desktop wallpaper right now hehe.
I was trying to be a fierce cat like the sphinx :)
Kristen and me in front of Tomb 33 where they believe the mummies and papyrus that Joseph Smith bought that contained the book of Abraham were found. Pretty cool!
I thought this was a pretty picture. I was trying to be a professional photographer :)
Behold the Nile...need I say more?
The huge pillars in the Karnack temple. The top of the column of the pillar can fit over one hundred people, no joke. It is huge!
A cool picture of the sunlight and an Oblisk (the tall pointy tower) at the Karnack Temple.





Wow! These are FABULOUS pictures, like a professional photographer would take to make a postcard. The one of the sunset on the water reminds me of how the dead sea looked one evening we were there last year. (happy sigh) :) So the spinx' really DO exist, huh?! You look like you should be in an Indiana Jones movie in front of that Luxor temple!
ReplyDeleteMan Amy! You look like you're having such a blast over there! Not gonna lie, I'm a bit jealous that you're having such grand adventures! But so happy that you get to have them and are sharing them on this here blog of yours! Saweet! Can't wait to get back and hear about them in person!! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteThis is soooooooooooooo cool, looking at your pictures. I love to think that both of us are now on our way to becoming world travelers. But I'm pretty sure your travels are far more adventerous than mine. But you are far more adventerous than I am, so it makes sense. It looks like you are having tons and tons of fun. I love the pictures. They are so you. It's really amazing to see where you've been. I hope you keep having tons of fun. I love staying updated on you! Love you!
ReplyDelete